EXCITING NEWS!

Hi Friends,
I hope 2014 has started off in wonderful ways!  It’s been an exciting week here (in a great way)…as Michaels is in the process of hiring me as an instructor!  

I did want to pass on a great opportunity for classes at Michaels.  Usually the classes are $25 and you buy the supplies.  However, if you attend their Open House (North Division) this Saturday and if you sign up for classes between 11 am – 2 pm then all classes are $20…PLUS you will get a coupon for $20.00 off your supplies for signing up.  All the instructors will be there for you to meet.  Just wanted to pass along a great savings!!!!

There are tons of fun classes:  decorating cakes; paper crafting; jewelry; crochet/knitting; and fine art painting.  I will be teaching the jewelry (Mon. evenings) and paper crafting classes (Thurs. evenings.) 

Thanks for sharing in my excitement! 

Creative-Lee Yours Always, Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment