I Love Books

Happy Friday!!!
TGIF!!!  Hoping this weekend brings you crafting moments!  I LOVE BOOKS is this coming Tuesday, August 19th from 5-7 pm.  

For all my book loving friends (Who doesn’t LOVE books!?!?) here is the perfect class for sharing your passion!  “I LOVE big books and I cannot lie!”  “No one is too old for Fairytales”  “A good book has no ending” and “Love is in the pages of our story.”  Techniques in this class is a little bit of everything:  distress, painting with watercolor pencils, button embellishment, and a window card.

For those who are thinking about going back to schoolYou can personalize these cards to say “Welcome Back,” “You are a Class Act!” or “School Days, Golden Rule Days.”

Class has filled, but I’ve started a wait list.  If more people are interested in coming, I’ll offer a second session of this class.  
:-)  Please let me know if you’d like to join the wait list.  Have a wonderful weekend!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment