Blooming with Happiness

Happy Thursday!

I’m so excited for the next card class BLOOMING WITH HAPPINESS coming up this Tuesday, April 28th from 5-7 pm.  In this class we will create five all occasion cards that bloom with joy.  

All the cards can be created for just the occasion you want:  birthday, thank you, thinking of you or Mother’s Day.   There are tons of sentiments to choose from.

Featured Technique:  Cards with shape.  I’ve been wanting to try the flower pot card and this seemed like the perfect class to do so.  My stamping girlfriends gifted me with a beautiful set of poppy stamps and some fun interesting shaped die cuts…which just needed to be featured.  

You can see the inside of the cards on my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/lee.anne.775

There are 2 openings for this class if you would like to join in the fun.  Please let me know!
creativeleeyours2@gmail.com

Creative-Lee Yours,
Lee    ♥♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment