Summer Themed Thank You Cards

Greeting Friends!
I am trying to work ahead on designing classes for the summer. Ha! We will see how long I can keep up the pace! :-)

THANK YOU CARDS class is two weeks away, TUESDAY, JUNE 30th from 5-7 pm (4 pm start for those who want to come early.)  

Class has 2 OPENINGS.  Please let me know if you’d like to come.  (I can also offer any card class on a day of your choosing…at your home or my home for a group of 6 or more friends.  Have a “creativity” party!  Your class is free as a thank you for arranging and hosting.)

New technique!  Using pigment inks to shade and create soft colors (peach card).  Best tool…your index finger!  Card inspired by Jennifer McGuire, my stamping, card-inspiring hero!  

While these bright and summer themed cards are designed for saying “thanks” all the cards can be transformed into birthday or thinking of you cards!

You can see more photos of close-ups and insides of cards on my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/lee.anne.775 

Have a wonderful rest of the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment